Is there any one who is working on Kannada trans

shankar prasad prasad.mvs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 03:55:29 UTC 2009

Hi Sudheer,
Nice to see you here on the list! My self Shankar Prasad, coordinator for
Kannada translations since almost two years.
Currently, fedora 10 UI translations are almost 100% and the documentation
part is about 47%. You can have look at the status page at
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/kn/fedora-10. If you wish you
can take up the remaining documentation part.

Please let me know if you need any help.

Thanks much for showing up the interest!

Shankar Prasad