Committing to transsifex

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazqueznet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 19:37:08 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 17:50 +0100, Richard van der Luit wrote:
> Hi all,
> I submitted several nl.po files at transifex this week, incuding
> 'fedorahosted.org website' and 'fedoraroject.org website' and
> talk.fedoraproject.org. I did that resp 27/01, 27/01 and 29/01. Now
> 30/01 17:37 UTC+2
> It is still not processed in the statistics of transifex (old po files
> are showing, or no po-file whatsoever for the new translations) although
> transifex gives a message that *** "The file you submitted is identical
> to the target on our server (empty diffset). Try refreshing the module's
> cache and retry submitting" *** if you try to submit again, so the
> submitting was a success before.
> Also on the dutch "get-the-po-file-of-the
> module-you-want-to-translate-page" (any technical term for that page?)
> the modules were reported as stil not or still only partial translated
> (although they are 100% translatedand submitted).
>
> What am i missing here?

Both the languages displayed in the pull down on the web site itself as
well as the statistics shown depend on the language being listed in the
LINGUAS file. You can file a bug (I'm not sure where) or send a message
to the Websites mailing list requesting that the language be added to
LINGUAS. I have done so, but it takes a bit of time before the change
shows.