new language kashmiri - introduction

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ankit at redhat.com
Tue Jan 13 08:33:33 UTC 2009

Rakesh Pandit wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I propose Kashmiri Team for Fedora for kashmiri language effort.

Rakesh,

Welcome to the FLP (Fedora Localization Project).

Since, you are the first one to propose a Kashmiri Team, you can be the
coordinator for Kashmiri team: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Maintainer

However, priority is really upto you and the team to be formed!

> My name: Rakesh Pandit
> Profession: Developer (GNU Project Inetutils, Openoffice, etc)
> Experience with fedora: Developer and Maintainer for 45+ packages.
> Previous experience (relevant): Gnome kashmiri Coordinator, translated
> 2-3 gnome application earlier (committed via Runa few months back)
> City: Pune, Country: India
> Skills: Programming - C/C++ python/perl/bash
> FAS username: rakesh
>
> This is new language and I guess will need setting up new team. I have
> already applied for cvsl10n group and am reading wiki for more
> information.

your FAS for cvsl10n group is approved now!

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel