Alpha Release Readiness

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Thu Jan 22 21:17:05 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 10:12 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:
> With the Alpha Release for Fedora 11 scheduled for Tuesday, February 3,
> 2009, this means it is time to meet again with representatives from each of
> the teams to have our release readiness meeting.  We usually have this
> meeting at 18:00 UTC (13:00 EST) the Wednesday before, which means next
> Wednesday, January 28, 2009, is the day.

Unfortunately on that day I won't be available. Usually in the Alpha
meeting, with no L10n-specific deadlines in the horizon, the FLP
representative just makes sure we receive any feedback from other
teams and/or answer a question someone might have on L10n.

-δ

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/