Fedora 12 Translation Team Schedule

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Jul 28 06:01:16 UTC 2009

<snip>
>> * For Release Notes & Website localization
>> - as Dimtris said "beta release notes" at some places for better clarity
>> - and we need HTMLs built automatically and should be available from
>> some staging url where we can review the localization. (however, this
>> may not be part of the schedule)
>
> Please tell me exactly which task numbers you would like me to change
> the descriptions on.
>
> If HTML files need to be built for your work they should be on the
> schedule.
>   1) Who builds the HTML files?
>   2) When do they need to be built?
>   3) Which task (task number) comes after building the files?
>      --if it is not already on the schedule please tell me the correct
> description so I can add it.
Ankit and John
Thank you for being eagle eyes!
For Websites, review is scheduled here. Ricky usually takes care of us.
 21. Review and correct Websites translations 27-Oct to 02-Nov

For Rel-note, the request has been sent in separate mail.
Once we confirm the detail with docs team, it should go back to John for
inclusion.

thanks
noriko