Release Notes Schedule

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Jul 28 22:26:27 UTC 2009

John J. McDonough said the following on 07/28/2009 04:37 AM Pacific Time:
> Noriko
>
> Thank you so much for your careful review
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Noriko Mizumoto" <noriko at redhat.com>

This is a great discussion and it is really exciting to see different
people asking the hard questions and looking for the holes that I used
to try and do all on my own :)

Unfortunately I've found that it is extremely hard (as you may be seeing
already) to create a really solid schedule over email, particularly when
more than one team is involved and questions have been raised in
response to tasks or dates someone has previously suggested.

I would like to propose that we meet on Gobby & FedoraTalk next.  So far
I have met with: Design, Release Engineering, Quality, and Marketing to
go over the Fedora 12 schedule this way.  I think everyone who attended
those meetings would say they were tremendously efficient and helpful :-)

Could someone set up a meeting time and date using www.whenisgood.net?
I promise to add my availability and create a text version of the
existing schedule that we can then hack through and update together on
Gobby.  It helps if I am there so I can capture the dependencies between
the tasks and embed them in the TaskJuggler source file.

Thanks,
John