Fedora 12 Translation Team Schedule

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ankit at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 09:48:35 UTC 2009

John Poelstra wrote:
> Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel said the following on 07/28/2009 04:48
> AM Pacific Time:
>> Well, I was expecting task 19 and 20 to be *repeated* somewhere
>> between task 5 and 11. Basically, I want the package rebuilds to
>> happen before we start to review software translations, then only
>> there is a point in dividing the translation task into Translation
>> and Review.
>>

> I'm still not following.
>
> Forgive me if I tweaked something that threw off the task numbers...
> task 19 and 20 is:
> Translate Final Release Banners (POT to PO) and Translation Deadline:
> Website
>
> The best way for me to update/change the schedule is for you tell me
> explicitly what the tasks names are and what their dates should be
> (even if it repeats other parts of the schedule).
>
> Thanks,
> John

I refer this schedule page:
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-docs-and-trans-tasks.html
for the changes I am requesting.

Following tasks
19. Software: Start Rebuild all translated packages
20. Software: Rebuild all translated packages

Should be somewhere between tasks
5. Final Software Translation Period (POT to PO) and
11. Review Software Translations
as well as on their current place too.

I will stay online late over irc today, to explain the need of the above
changes just in case it isn't clear.

Thanks!

--
Regards,