Installation Quick Start Guide

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:53:58 UTC 2009

2009/7/30 Ruediger Landmann <r.landmann at redhat.com>:
> Another new project!
>
> The Installation Quick Start Guide is a response to criticism both from
> inside and outside the Fedora community and is only a tenth the length of
> the full Installation Guide. You can read the English version here:
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/installation-quick-start-guide/f11/en-US/html-single/

Spanish version is completed.
Would you publish a draft?

By the way, following the link in section 25 [1] (the Fedora Project
website), it mentions below an unexisting Fedora Admin Guide. I think
it should be removed and some comments about the Security Guide and
SELinux User Guide should be added. These are very important documents
for people who uses their Fedora conected to Internet.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-help

kind regards

Domingo Becker (es)