Updated Translation Quick Start Guide

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 13:25:39 UTC 2009

W dniu 24.07.2009 23:03, Ruediger Landmann pisze:
> You can see that the tag is first closed with "/>" and then closed again
> with "</ulink>"

Oh, I see. These were the remains of fedora-docs-utils conventions, not
very carefully checked by me after conversion.

> I fixed these and confirm that the book builds correctly now; so I
> checked the corrected files into the repo rather than make you duplicate
> the work!

Thanks a lot, very appreciated!

Noriko, could you please rebuild Hungarian, Dutch, and Polish
translations on docs.fp.o? Split PO files are up to current big PO files.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl