Fedora 12 Translation Team Schedule

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Jul 27 23:46:50 UTC 2009

Noriko Mizumoto said the following on 07/23/2009 07:24 PM Pacific Time:
> Sorry coming late, John, could you please check these as well?
>
> * Please add "Software" at the beginning for easy identification
>   6. Start Rebuild all translated packages
>     => Software Start Rebuild all translated packages
>   7. Rebuild all translated packages
>     => Software Start Rebuild all translated packages

Done

> * Just to be consistent the above mentioned by Dimitris, this entry also
> better to include "Beta".
>   8. Translation Deadline: Release Notes (PO Files complete)
>     => Translation Deadline: Beta Release Notes (PO Files complete)

Done

> * Which team is in charge to send off 'Banner'? This can make us to
> track the schedule in case the file is not coming on time.
>   18. Translate Final Release Banners (POT to PO)

The design team creates the banners.

> * I am suspecting that this is part of "15 Translation Period for
> Website". If so then it has deadline and review entries with 19 and 20,
> so this entry can be removed.
>   22. Translation Deadline: fedoraproject.org (PO done)

I changed a few other things since the original version was published.
Does something still need to be fixed?

> Now let me be a little greedy for F12, is there any translation task
> from Ambassadors Team?

I'm not sure I understand your question. Does the Ambassadors team help
with translations?  We do not currently have the Ambassadors group as
part of the master schedule.

I think I've addressed everyone's comments now. Please continue to let
me know what isn't working or what needs to be fixed.  As I hope you are
seeing... this gets less and less painful each release because of the
iterative changes we make :)

John