[POSTPONED] Re: FLP Meeting Request [was Re: Attendees needed for Fedora 11 Retrospective on Tuesday June 16, 2009 @ 14:00 UTC]

Runa Bhattacharjee runab at redhat.com
Thu Jun 18 11:27:53 UTC 2009

Runa Bhattacharjee wrote:

> June 18th (Thursday) 1900 UTC. What do others say?
>
> The meetings page has been updated with the date and preliminary
> agenda[1]. Subject to modifications as per decisions taken on this thread.
>
> [1]
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Meetings#Next_Meeting:_Tuesday.2C_18_June_2009_19:00_UTC

This meeting is postponed for today as we did not receive any responses
confirming the time and attendance.

Perhaps we can have it next week sometime. Much apologies for this message
coming in so late.

regards
Runa

p.s. maybe we ought to add an 'Attendees' section in the 'Meetings' page. That
way we would have an idea about how many people are planning to attend.

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com

irc:
mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix