Common Content files for Publican now in Transifex

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 00:08:12 UTC 2009

Hi Rudi,

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 2:27 AM, Ruediger Landmann <r.landmann at redhat.com> wrote:
> With many thanks to Dmitris for stepping me through the process, the Common
> Content files for Publican are now available in Transifex.

Just tried submitting the Serbian translations for the Feedback module
after wrongly submitting to Common Content first instead of Fedora
Brand, but the latter gives me the following error:

"There is a technical error with this module's Changelog file. Please
notify the administrators."

Hope Dimitris and you can figure it out.

Regards,
Miloš

P.S. Dimitris, I'm still getting the infamous 500 Internal error if I
put accented Unicode chars back in my FAS name, what gives?