I'm lost!!!

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Thu Mar 12 11:50:01 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Xavier Conde Rueda
<xavi.conde at gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems that most translations for Fedora haven't had any string
> added, for instance Anaconda. Is this information really accurate? Did
> the developers refresh their pot/po files? I've only seen significant
> changes to initscripts and system-config-printer, also I remember you
> sending a reminding email to developers... Could somebody double-check
> with developers that their po's are up-to-date?

Hey Xavier. Good questions. You could ping the maintainers on IRC or by email.

.whoowns anaconda
glezos: anaconda-maint
.fas anaconda-maint
glezos: anaconda-maint 'Anaconda Maintainers' <anaconda-maint-list at redhat.com>

Α bug report for particular modules could work better if the above fail.

-δ

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/