FLP Meeting

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Wed Mar 18 10:33:40 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-18 at 19:05 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> Hi
>
> String has been frozen, assuming every team is getting more active.
> Shall we quickly get together to find where we are and what is blocking
> our way if any?
>
> Please encourage your self to join the meeting from all of the team, yes
> I am pointing you :-)
>
> Which day and time is preferable?
> We usually meet Tuesday 19:00 UTC, but there is nothing to stop to have
> earlier sometime this week in different time if needed.
>
> noriko

Hi all,

Tuesday won't work for me anymore. But if people are okay with this
timing, then so be it and I'll make my comments and remarks known based
on the summary / log of the meeting. My preferred day would be Monday or
Wednesday, 19:00 UTC is still okay.

Bart

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93