Announcing Transifex 0.5

Diego Búrigo Zacarão diegobz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:41:43 UTC 2009

Hey...

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 9:05 AM, Xavier Conde Rueda <xavi.conde at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Kris,
>
> 2009/3/20 Kris Thomsen <lakristho at gmail.com>:
> > So is the damned-lies-thingie deprecated now?
> >
> > // Kris
> >

> it seems that not all modules can be submitted through new tx yet, so
> we'll have to use both for a while.

I've made the migration and AFAIK, the only modules missed right now on the
new Tx compared to the New one are:

#Present at old Tx but not in DL
specspo

This component it too big and it was killing the server CPU 4 times a day to
msgmerge all the languages. We are dropping it for now until we have this
ticked[1] be done.

# Publican modules present at old Tx but not in DL
publican-common-content
publican-docs
publican-fedora-brand
system-config-date-docs
system-config-nfs-docs
system-config-samba-docs
system-config-services-docs
system-config-users-docs

As we can't produce stats for Publican based projects yet, the components
above were not added for now.
Anyone interested on send us a patch with the publican support? :)

BTW all components from DL should be at the new Tx. We are just missing some
components from the old Tx.

[1] http://transifex.org/ticket/145

Regards

--