String freeze break

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:23:36 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 14:22 +0100, Xavier Conde Rueda wrote:
> my understandig is that these packages are not "officially" fedora 11,
> hence they don't have to follow the schedule nor the timelines. Anyway
> it would be desirable that they follow this guideline.

I don't think we broke strings with PackageKit, but rather
gnome-packagekit. We've been developing a new update viewer for the last
few weeks, and the translation churn is because of this.

I'm not intending to branch gnome-packagekit anytime soon, so any
translation updates will be backported to F11. gnome-packagekit will be
moving to gnome git in about a month, and will sync with the GNOME
release schedule.

If we did break strings in PackageKit, shout at us. Thanks.

Richard.