stats wrong

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Mar 3 15:41:10 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Xavier Conde Rueda <xavi.conde at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2009/3/3 Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com>:
>> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Xavier Conde Rueda
>> <xavi.conde at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I can't login.
>>
>> Connecting Django applications with the Fedora Account System is
>> something we are still working on bringing to shape.
>>

> How're you testing it, then, with an OpenID?
>
> Thanks in advance!

The statistics interface is usable without a login too.

For advanced features needing login, you can register for an account
inside Tx itself and login normally. We've disabled connectivity with
FAS for now.

  http://publictest14.fedoraproject.org/tx/account/signup/

In a few days we hope to have FAS connection ready. At that point, the
newly created accounts will be deleted to enable the use of the FAS
ones.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos