I'm lost!!!

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Wed Mar 11 17:34:06 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 6:33 PM, Rui Gouveia <rui.gouveia at globaltek.pt> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm sorry, but I've lost track of things...
>
> Have we achived "string freeze" or not?

We've announced the string freeze to the developers on
fedora-devel-announce a few days ago. Since we haven't announced any
string freeze slip, everyone can safely assume we're in string freeze.

> Are the l10n infrastructure team upgrading Tx? (That the reason for the
> submit errors?)

This is an Infrastructure issue, just pinged #fedora-admin, should be
solved shortly. Once again, please report these issues on IRC
(#fedora-l10n and #fedora-admin instead of the list) as they'll be
solved more quickly without having a middle-man like me relaying
requests to the Fedora admins.

We can start translating things normally and use the old Transifex
instance to submit. We're working hard (read: having 4h-sleeps) in
bringing the new instance up and running. One of the challenges are
that this is the first Django application we have deployed on the
Fedora servers and also that the Infra group is currently in
Infrastructure Freeze because of the upcoming Beta.

We'd appreciate if some more people hang around #fedora-l10n to help
test and bring the services up as quickly as possible.

-δ

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/