Common Content files for Publican now in Transifex

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Wed Mar 11 22:12:41 UTC 2009

Miloš Komarčević wrote:
> One more question: Where does the "Legal Notice" heading come from? It
> is missing first word capitalization for us, and for many other
> languages?
Thanks - I'll check this out. I know that the text itself comes from
upstream of Publican; I'll find out about the capitalisation.

> Translation for "Preface" is also missing for all AFAICT.

That's because it's actually just part of my sample document; not
generated by Publican. I put it there to indicate where the Conventions
and Feedback sections usually appear. Someone else asked about this too,
so I'll insert some extra text there next time I render a sample text in
a new language.

> Understood. It would be great though if you could nail it and make
> your toolchain compliant, as there are other languages that use more
> than one script as well.

Yes, absolutely! I understand that it's an issue for quite a few
languages, and we need to get it fixed.

Many thanks for your feedback – I'll let you know how I go with both the
capitalisation issue and the language code issue.

Cheers
Ruediger