tx 0.5 stat update

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 16:01:16 UTC 2009

2009/3/21 Domingo Becker <domingobecker at gmail.com>:
>> BTW, it's in our TODO list to have a table in that page (Language x Release)
>> for showing Components that are tagged for the specific Release, but with no
>> translations submit yet.
>
> Oops!
> I didn't realize that.

A couple of questions:
If I translate one string of every module at 0% using the old DL-Tx
interface, will the new Tx interface add the line for the module?
If so, how long will it take for the new Tx to add the line ?

If this is happening because the es.po file is not there, then force
the creation of the xx.po file for every language and projects
registered on Tx in order to show correct stats.

regards

Domingo Becker