Release Notes translations

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Mar 23 23:52:42 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 12:36 AM, Ruediger Landmann
<r.landmann at redhat.com> wrote:
> Diego Búrigo Zacarão wrote:
>>
>> Can someone, please, tell me why all the Release Notes translations (PO
>> files) were deleted?
>
> They haven't been deleted; the po files for the Fedora 10 Release Notes were
> moved to a separate git branch as we prepare for Fedora 11. See here:
> http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/release-notes.git?p=docs/release-notes.git;a=tree;f=po;hb=f10

May I suggest a heads-up to fedora-trans-list before landing big
changes. It's always a good idea. =)

Also, note that I'm still waiting for a patch that adds support for
Publican documents for Transifex. Is there a plan behind this change
in vital Fedora documents that takes translators into consideration?

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/