FLP Meeting 2009-03-25 Summary
noriko at redhat.com
Wed Mar 25 23:03:27 UTC 2009
NB: This is Fedora Localization Meeting, not FLSCo meeting. Every one of
translators are encouraged to join.
(Previous subject was mistakenly named FLSCo meeting by noriko - apology)
* <runa_b> Runa Bhattacharjee (bn_IN)
* <MostafaDaneshvar> Mostafa Daneshvar (bal)
* <couf> Bart Couvreur (nl)
* <ankit> Ankit Patel (gu)
* <vpv> Ville-Pekka Vainio (fi)
* <noriko> Noriko Mizumoto (ja)
1. New Transifex, any issue?
* it doesn't show diffs yet
=> TODO list (http://transifex.org/report/3)
* any reason why tx is not the standard landing page yet on translate.fp.o?
=> we are going to put the banner on the first page (home page :
translate.fedoraproject.org) , which will point to the new Tx
* misses the FLP logo on that page
=> raised to l10n admin by ankit
* Over all new TX
=>All are happy
2. F11 Schedule
* Some packages may change status lately
* No update for anaconda, we will escalate
3. Open floor / AOB (any other business)
* 'fa' members are not satisfied with their coordinator, not offering
sponsorship to users join to 'Fa'.
=> invite the coordinator on #fedora-l10n so that we can discuss it live
More information about the Fedora-trans-list