[Fedora-trans-hu] Self-Introduction: tomsolo

Tamás Szőts fedoraproject.tamas.szots at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 23:50:23 UTC 2009

Full legal name: Tamás Szőts
City, Country: Pécs, Hungary
FAS username and language to translate: tomsolo, hungarian
Profession: graphic designer

Company: Currently im working in halftime a small Hungarian Promo Agency (
www.sunds.hu) as DTP graphic manager and Freelancing as webdesigner and
programmer.

What other projects or translations have you worked on in the past?:
None, this is first :)

What level and type of computer skills do you have:
Pro/Medium skills : Html, css, php, javascript, as2
Min: bash, perl, ruby, as3

What other skills do you have that might be applicable?
I'm working on Windows, Mac, Linux based computers more than 15 years with
propieraty (Adobe, Corel, Maxon, Softimage, Exxon products) and open source
softwares (Blender, Eclipse, Drupal, Symphony etc).  3D prototyping, DTP,
UI, packaging designs, 3/2D animations etc...

You and the Fedora Project:
I used Ubuntu more than 3 years, but before one week switching to Fedora 10
(X86_64) and like and... here i'm :)

[tomsolo at DELLUMET ~]$ gpg --fingerprint 35CD4735
pub   1024D/35CD4735 2009-03-31
Key fingerprint = BCEE E4C9 4782 2E3B BB60  67C0 D3C6 8058 35CD 4735
uid                  Tamás Szőts <fedoraproject.tamas.szots at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/FA2F8066 2009-03-31

My Fedoraproject Wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Tomsolo