Fedora 12 Release Notes

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Fri May 1 15:05:11 UTC 2009

Having done a cycle with Publican, there are a lot of questions raised on
how we should go forward.  In an attempt to start the discussion, I've
captured some of my thoughts on

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_decisions_for_F12

I would appreciate anything that anyone might add to this list of things we
should think about, and additional thoughts on those items I was able to
think of.  If we can put a stake in the ground on some of these earlier
rather than later, perhaps the next cycle can be a little more orderly.

I've included the trans list on this because some of these very much affect
the L10n crew.

--McD