Frields's suggestion

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue May 5 02:58:12 UTC 2009

Paul, Karsten, Rudi, all authors and translators

> 2007. That string has the names of the people and the year they worked
> with the module as a translator. As a result, the name of the people
> who translated to the actual language only appears in "Help -> About
> -> Credits -> Translated by" of system-config-printer, for example. In
> Spanish, you only see the Spanish translators, not the others.

I feel the quite same way with Domingo and Tian, but not sure techically
doable with Publican... Currently the contributors are displayed like
this, and unfortunately I have to say it looks messy.
http://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org/Installation
Guide/en-US/html-single/index.html#ch-Contributors_and_production_methods

Instead, how about having the language list first and each language is
linked to the translators list? So that, for example, clicking 'Spanish'
will take the user to the list of Spanish translators with year by
skipping all other long listed language translators lists.

If "H.1. Contributors" section can be separate xml file and write access
to this file is allowed, then it can be maintained by translators
without annoying the author.  How you think?

noriko