Revert commit to system-config-printer (F10)

Sulyok Peti sulyokpeti at gmail.com
Tue May 12 20:07:19 UTC 2009

Checking headers would not be bulletproof. I also saw different
"Language-Team:" lines in my language too. However I think it would be a
pretty good check, because translators do not change the headers often.
So in most cases the uploaded PO header would match the one in the repo.
On the other hand when someone clicks at the wrong link (i.e. an other
language), it will probably be a mismatch. Not a 100% solution but
pretty good and simple in my opinion.
The same check for the "Project-Id-Version:" could be done too.