Zeroday change to release notes for Release Candidate?

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Thu May 21 17:08:58 UTC 2009

Checking what actually changed in the new release notes, I found this
funny detail:

 #. Tag: para
 #: FileSystems.xml:99
-#, no-c-format
+#, fuzzy, no-c-format
 msgid ""
 "Fedora 11 makes btrfs, the next-generation Linux filesystem available as a "
 "technology preview. To enable btrfs pass <command>icantbelieveitsnotbtr</"
-"command> as a boot option. Users are warned that btrfs is still experimental "
+"command> as a boot potion. Users are warned that btrfs is still experimental "
 "and under heavy development. The on-disk format may yet change and much "

I wonder what a boot potion could taste like! :-)