Fedora Websites Test Instance

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at mrtomlinux.org
Fri May 29 21:58:44 UTC 2009

Le Fri, 29 May 2009 17:49:01 -0400,
Ricky Zhou <ricky at fedoraproject.org> a écrit :

> On 2009-05-29 11:43:32 PM, Thomas Canniot wrote:
> > Thanks, but it seems I am working on the wrong file... what is the
> > difference between the two following files :
> >
> > fedora-web.master-fedoraproject.XX.po
> > fedora-web.f10-fedoraproject.XX.po
> >
> > It seems they are both the same... why two files then ?
> Sorry for the confusion.  The f10 branch is the branch that the
> current live f10 site is built off of.  The master branch is the
> branch that will become live once f11 is released.

OK then it seems there are problems in the f10 branch as we can find
Fedora 11 related strings, like :

"Fedora 11: Reign." instead of the disappeared "Fedora 10: Fire it up."

Moreover it has been 2 or 3 hours since the cron should have worked but
it seems the fr.po is not being actualized. Thanks :)

Thomas