Slogan translation

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 5 16:43:15 UTC 2009

On 2009-05-05 09:43:21 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> * How does the Websites team handle the transition of "Fedora 10"
>   strings to "Fedora 11"?  Admittedly, these are trivial POT changes.
We'll basically be making a branch for F10 and making updates in the
master branch.  We're going to try and handle the easy translation updates
(F10 -> F11) as much as possible, so the rest should be ready to
translate in a day or two (sorry for the lateness, this happened to
coincide with finals week for me).

> * Is there any other change that needs to be handled for today's
>   website string freeze?  Any further banner text, for example?
Usually, the banners don't contain any text, for example:
http://fedoraproject.org/static/images/banners/f10release.png and
http://fedoraproject.org/static/images/f10launch.png.  The main things
that will change are the get-fedora page, and a bit more strings on the
verification page, since we're using SHA256 now.

Thanks,
Ricky