Self-Introduction: Arnes Arnautović

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue May 12 01:44:28 UTC 2009

Arnes Arnautović さんは書きました:
> Hi, Noriko Mizumoto
> I'm hoping this e-mail will be on the right place as a reply on my
> introduction. If it doesn't, please excuse me I just got here and
> don't know what I'm doing.
> I want to translate to bosnian language, of course, being from Bosnia.
> The problem is, I just joined recently and  I'm totally confused.
> Where is bosnian team, am I in it automatically and how do I get
> inside if I'm not? I tried on l10n wiki pages to find a team but they
> don't have no information on their "page" so I'm in dark here. I was
> able to get an e-mail from some guy who, it seems, translates things
> on bosnian but I sent him an e-mail, like some two days ago and still
> no reply. If that's bosnian team they're pretty unorganised. I'm
> currently translating Users Guide to bosnian language and I need to
> contact bosnian team to see are they doing the same thing or what?!? I
> just want to help out here to translate something and do my part. As
> for this mailing list, sorry to say this but, couldn't you make a
> simple php page with entering comments? Right now my subject is Re:
> Self-Introduction: Arnes Arnautović and I'm hoping here it'll come to
> the right place as a reply to my introduction. So here it goes...SEND
Yes, you are absolutely in right place :)

Your FAS username has been approved on 7-May, so that you should be able
to submit your translation via Transifex.

For team page, thanks pointing this out. L10n-Admin team, please help.
It is supposed to be that most needs of translator should be served via
Transifex as all-in-one place, from submitting files to finding team
information and contact.
However the team in Transifex [1] does not contain such team information
[2]. I can see that the Bosnian team has been formed at old Team page
[3], but actual team page is not accessible any more which used to
provide team information such as contact information of team
coordinator, team mailing list, etc.

For User Guide translation into Bosnian, as you have already started
submitting, this is the place to submit [4]. For a while till the above
issue to be solved, it is recommended to lock the file so that it shows
who is working on visible to others.

[1]:https://translate.fedoraproject.org/tx/languages/
[2]:https://translate.fedoraproject.org/tx/languages/bs/
[3]:http://translate.fedoraproject.org/teams/