Fedora Websites Test Instance

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 25 16:15:52 UTC 2009

On 2009-05-25 11:24:24 AM, Ricky Zhou wrote:
> Right now, these instances only have some languages enabled - I'm
> working on making sure that all languages are enabled for the test
> instance.
The test sites are now using all languages that have a po file.  To get
it to build properly, I changed/removed some Plural-Forms lines in the
sv, es, and tg translations.  I hope I didn't break anything with these,
translators of those languages might want to double check this :-)

Again, the test sites are at http://publictest1.fedoraproject.org/ and
they are rebuilt every hour.

Thanks a lot,
Ricky