Needed pictures, and mail addresses, and some help

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 12:33:03 UTC 2009

Hi,

As you know guys, I have begun to build earlier an flyer/booklet/guide what
could later used by ambassadors to reach or get more contributors.

What I have thought is to have:
- an team info,
- team coordinator name
- picture of leader/coordinator face
- mail address of translation team leaders/coordinators (as Noriko has
adviced me), with a several line of introduction side by side on one page.
Maybe it could be fit also some other contacts method too (IRC nickname,
aso.)

I will do the same with the ambassadors, other groups, further teams too -
but maybe this will result an huge book about teams - however, I think it
will fit into one guide, but for an ambassadors booklet I must choose only
the event area teams, but full of ambassadors list. I think if somebody
wants to be a part of an team, the representative ambassador could tell the
right channel and direction to the person to reach contact.

So if you've got some time for me, please return for me the above requested
data, to fill up the pages.

Thanks,
Zoltan

PS: If anybody has ideas to share, don't keep it back.

--
PGP:  06853DF7