HELP for F12 website components was =>(Re: Website Translation)

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:40:02 UTC 2009

W dniu 09.11.2009 02:32, Noriko Mizumoto pisze:
> [...]

You might missed a message from Ricky, who explained the situation.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2009-October/msg00145.html

"Translations to the master branch will show up on fp.o on release day,
and translations to the f12-beta branch will show up on fp.o from now
until release day."

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl