Docs Installation Guide - Submission and Download problem

Diego Búrigo Zacarão diegobz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 10:51:49 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 2:37 AM, Runa Bhattacharjee <runab at redhat.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am getting a 'Page Unavailable' error while trying to download or submit
> the .po files for the Installation Guide. At times, a 'Gateway Timeout'
> error also shows up. I thought I'd check here first before filing a ticket,
> if there is any outage ongoing for translate.fedoraproject.org.

It probably happened while the stats for that component were being
calculated.

We do a couple of actions there as, deleting the cached files, msgmerge new
ones, etc...
That's why it  seems a bit unstable. But it only happens when you hit the
component that
is actually being update exactly in that time. After some minutes, depending
on the translation
files size, everything must be OK again.

The stats are calculated 4 times/day.

--
Diego Búrigo Zacarão
http://diegobz.net