Korean translation (was: Re: Fedora-trans-list Digest, Vol 68, Issue 14)

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 11:50:13 UTC 2009

On 10/14/2009 06:01 PM, ENCZEL wrote:
> Anyone who need help for translations in Korean, please let me know. I
> just signed up for the translation project recently, and was surprised
> that not so much of the documents/items on the Fedora web pages are
> not yet in Korean. Of course, many excellent volunteers have been/are
> translating the core data of Fedora in Korean, but what I have in mind
> is that the more articles on the web pages are translated in Korean,
> the easier for Korean users to access.

Hi Enczel, and thank you for your kind offer!

I wonder if you would mind checking the Korean docbook-locales file and
completing it?
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docbook-locales/master/

It isn't really a document, but is one of the "building blocks" used to
produce all our documents.

Regards

Ruediger