New team ( Asturian ) , and new member

astur astur at softastur.org
Fri Oct 23 22:01:17 UTC 2009

Thank you Piotr!

a few hours ago, I received a mail that confirm that our group
(Asturian) has been added in https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams

I can't find the Asturian team in:
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/

I noticed that you said: "You have to follow some steps from [2] to have
the ability to translate Fedora into your language."

[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/I18N/LanguageSupportCriteria

I follow the link, but i'm not sure about what must I do now...

can anyone help me?