New team ( Asturian ) , and new member

Ankit Patel ankit at redhat.com
Sat Oct 24 05:23:17 UTC 2009

astur wrote:
> Thank you Piotr!
>
> a few hours ago, I received a mail that confirm that our group (Asturian) has
>  been added in https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams
>
> I can't find the Asturian team in:
> https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/
>
> I noticed that you said: "You have to follow some steps from [2] to have the
>  ability to translate Fedora into your language."
>
> [2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/I18N/LanguageSupportCriteria
>
> I follow the link, but i'm not sure about what must I do now...
>
> can anyone help me?

Adding Fedora i18n team in the CC to provide help here.

Can we have URLs at [2] against each requirement of Language Support Criteria,
that helps one to understand what to do next to get it done?

e.g. if "Support in Unicode" is not there for a new language, what is the action
to be taken to get the "Support in Unicode" for a new language. a URL providing
these info should be helpful enough I guess.

Astur, I think you can start translating Fedora packages for your language
without waiting for I18n Language Support Criteria to be met, since I can see
majority of the criteria are already met for your language.

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel