Re: Fedora 12 docs now available in Transifex

W dniu 01.10.2009 18:52, Ruediger Landmann pisze:
Sorry that, we're a little behind schedule, but Fedora 12 docs are now
available in Transifex:

Many thanks for making that possible!

Just one question. Do you want to disable translation submitting to
Fedora 11 branches? Some people are still working on them. I don't know
if Docs Project is going to publish their updates to F11 documents.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl