Re: Fedora 12 docs now available in Transifex

On 10/02/2009 02:52 AM, Ruediger Landmann wrote:
Sorry that, we're a little behind schedule, but Fedora 12 docs are now available in Transifex:

Also, a big, public "thank you" to Piotr //Drąg for your quick help to get all this set up, and for helping me when I screwed up the upload of the Virtualization Guide :)

Cheers
Ruediger