Fedora 12 docs now available in Transifex

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 17:21:03 UTC 2009

W dniu 01.10.2009 19:08, Ruediger Landmann pisze:
> I wondered about this -- it seems to make sense.
>
> So yes, please, wherever an f12 doc is available, please disable
> submission to the f11 doc. I think we can leave the branches there until
> f11 goes unsupported.

OK, so they are disabled now. They will be there until Fedora 12 goes
gold. We are usually removing Fedora X-1 at that time to make room for
fresh and promising Fedora X+1 release. ;)

> On the other hand, if anyone in L10N really wants to complete an f11 doc
> that they're working on, please say so -- I'll make sure that any f11
> doc that gets completed will get published.

After creating new branches there were commits only to
install-quick-start-guide's Simplified Chinese translation. I've
imported that work to f12-tx now, so it's not lost. If anyone else think
his/her work is lost, please let us know here!

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl