Problems sending in translations

Hi.

I've been experiencing problems when trying to send in translations via
transifex. For a lot of the projects I get an error when sending the
translation:

We're sorry, but the requested page is currently unavailable.

We're messing around with things internally, and the server had a bit of
a hiccup.

Please try again later.

This happens for authconfig, libuser, system-config-httpd at least. This
is for Norwegian bokmål translations.

Cheers
Kjartan