Release Notes errors 06-Oct

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Tue Oct 6 13:14:53 UTC 2009

I will be building the beta RPM this morning, so and updates you post after
last night won't be included in the RPM.  There are still errors in cs-CZ,
zh-CN and zh-TW (as can be seen from the dates of the last successful build
in http://fedora.is-sixsigma.com/F12beta/).

All three languages have multiple errors.  When I build overnight the build
stops at the first error.  This morning I have been manually building
attempting to identify all the errors.  Unfortunately, my fixes are
temporary; if I push my changes they will only be overwritten by the next
push from Transifex.

All of the errors are missing semicolons from &PRODVER; and —

I will continue to allow the cron job to run for a while so you can continue
to see the final result, but I won't be reviewing the logs every morning.

--McD