Re: some issues in docs.fedoraproject.org

W dniu 06.10.2009 14:22, Domingo Becker pisze:
So, the problem is in anaconda. I'll take a closer look today, I have
to install Fedora on a desktop computer for production. I will file a
bug report against anaconda so they include those strings too in the
pot file.

Those particular strings (on keyboard configuration screen) comes from
system-config-keyboard package. Strings from system-config-date,
system-config-language and probably other tools are also in use in anaconda.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl