transifex translation

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 23:27:13 UTC 2009

Ruediger Landmann さんは書きました:
> On 10/06/2009 07:23 PM, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
>> Let me be lazy this time to shoot questions. Please direct me if
>> future question to be made in ML specified above. Here is my
>> questions...
>
> I think I can help with some of them; in the case of these languages,
> I wonder if you translated the names of more widely-used languages? If
> so, Wikipedia to the rescue :D
Thank you Ruediger!

And I just got another answer by myself for below :D

#: templates/500.html:14
We're messing around with things internally, and the server had a bit of a
hiccup.

When submitting, something is going wrong, then error page of 'Page
unavailable' is displayed (which I experienced now). Here is full page
content.

  Page unavailable

We're sorry, but the requested page is currently unavailable.

We're messing around with things internally, and the server had a bit of
a hiccup.

The site administrators have been automatically notified for this error
and will attempt to provide a fix sooner rather than later.

Please try again later.

noriko