Arabic translations?

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Thu Oct 8 14:20:21 UTC 2009

Munzir,
     I still think that you should keep going with your role and try to get
some contributors.

I am not sure if you already know, I have relocated to Dubai in our new
office. There few partners and Universities in the region want to contribute
.. If you still interested I can try to gear up and get good number of
people.

What do you think?

Sherif