new candidate

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Mon Oct 12 01:11:43 UTC 2009

f0x1 at mail.bg さんは書きました:
> Hello my name is Martin Stefanov,19 from Bulgaria.I have been using
> Fedora(then Fedora Core) since 2005.
> I want to translate Fedora and the Fedora docs to my language.
> Please,make it possible...
Welcome!
There is Bulgarian team and ML for you to join, if not join yet.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams

Here is the guide how to start translation.
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/

For cvsl10n group application, your team coordinator or leader needs to
tell me to approve you if they like to have direct submission from you
to Transifex.

Anything unclear, don't hesitate but send your question here or ping me
at #fedora-l10n of freenode.

cheers
noriko