Schedule reminder for 2009-10-12

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Oct 12 18:10:46 UTC 2009

   Start       End         Name
Wed 23-Sep  Mon 12-Oct  Review and correct Beta Release Notes (daily
buids html)
Wed 30-Sep  Tue 20-Oct  Translate Draft PO for Guides
Mon 12-Oct  Mon 12-Oct  Translation Deadline: Beta Release Notes (PO
Files complete)
Tue 13-Oct  Tue 13-Oct  Build fed-rel-notes.rpm for Beta Release
Wed 14-Oct  Wed 14-Oct  Beta Project Wide Release Readiness Meeting
Tue 20-Oct  Tue 20-Oct  Beta Release Public Availability
Wed 21-Oct  Thu 05-Nov  Translate All Guides (POT to PO)

p.s. Thank you to the people who emailed me ideas on how to format these
messages better. I'm still working on it.