Korean translation (was: Re: Fedora-trans-list Digest, Vol 68, Issue 14)

On 10/14/2009 06:01 PM, ENCZEL wrote:
Anyone who need help for translations in Korean, please let me know. I
just signed up for the translation project recently, and was surprised
that not so much of the documents/items on the Fedora web pages are
not yet in Korean. Of course, many excellent volunteers have been/are
translating the core data of Fedora in Korean, but what I have in mind
is that the more articles on the web pages are translated in Korean,
the easier for Korean users to access.

Hi Enczel, and thank you for your kind offer!

I wonder if you would mind checking the Korean docbook-locales file and completing it? https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docbook-locales/master/

It isn't really a document, but is one of the "building blocks" used to produce all our documents.

Regards

Ruediger