New team ( Asturian ) , and new member

astur astur at softastur.org
Fri Oct 23 20:33:30 UTC 2009

Hi to all, my name is Iñigo Varela. I'm from Asturies, Spain.

My FAS user name is 'astur' https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Astur

I would like to create a new team for Asturian language, ISO 639-2 code
"ast"
List of ISO 639-2 code:
http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/php/code_list.php [1]

I'm a member of Softastur www.softastur.org . Softastur is an Open
Community of Translators and Developers that is providing translations
for Asturian language in some open source projects,

Ubuntu, https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic

OpenOffice, http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:32300/ast/openoffice_org/

Gnome, http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ast

Xfce, https://translations.xfce.org/collections/apps/apps-master/

KDE, http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=ast

....see also http://wiki.softastur.org/Portada

I'm not a programmer, but a translator. In Softastur there are few
developers and programmers, so there will be no problem with technical
issues. I work in a Telecomunication Company in Asturies making network
technical designs.

Our open community (Softastur) are expanding for new projects, that's
the reason that I'd like to create a new team for Asturian language
(Please do not mistake with Austrian or Australian language xDD )

varela at varela-laptop:~$ gpg --fingerprint 70FEF753
pub   1024D/70FEF753 2009-10-23
Key fingerprint = 899B AA82 F1E5 1221 2754  3898 C816 5211 70FE F753
uid                  inigo (alministrador) <astur at softastur.org>
sub   2048g/2019C082 2009-10-23

I'd appreciate if you create a new team. Thank you very much.

[1] See also: http://www.ethnologue.com/show_country.asp?name=ES ( List
of languages spoken in Spain. See Asturian section.)