New team ( Asturian ) , and new member

astur astur at softastur.org
Sat Oct 24 10:37:01 UTC 2009

Thanks Ankit, I'm sorry for disturb you again...

I'm lost, so I ask xD

You say that we can start translating Fedora packages

I see that fedora uses Transifex:
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/

It's the same method that our team used for XFCE translations:
https://translations.xfce.org/collections/apps/apps-master/
https://translations.xfce.org/languages/

So the questions are:
1) Where I can find it the packages to begin translate?

2) After translating the packages, where I must upload them?

Thank you very much